Chile,the salt flats of Salar de Surire. The area is home to migrating Flamingo,Vicuna,Alpaca & Llama.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- high altitude
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- national monument
- remote (remote location)
- Salar de Surire
- snow capped
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Chile,the salt flats of Salar de Surire. The area is home to migrating Flamingo,Vicuna,Alpaca & Llama.
- Chile,the salt flats of Salar de Surire. The area is home to migrating Flamingo,Vicuna,Alpaca and Llama.
- Dirt road near the salt flats of Salar de Surire,Chile.
- Chile,Region XI. Campo de Heilo Norte and Lago General Carrera.
- Chile,Torres del Paine National Park. The peaks of Los Cuernos seen across Lake Pehoe.
- Hot springs near the salt flats of Salar de Surire,Chile.
- Chile,Region XI,Aisen. Cerro Castillo,2,320 m (7,609 ft),centre of a 134,000 hectares National Reserve created in 1970
- Llama and Alpaca crossing the pampa,Isluga National Park,Chile
More Related Images
- Chile,Nevados de Payachata. Adventure cyclist riding below Volcan Parinacota (6,348m),Lauca National Park,Northern Chile.
- Chile,Nevados de Payachata. Volcan Parinacota (6,348m) rising above Lake Chungara in Lauca National Park.
- Chile,Nevados de Payachata. Flowering cactus along the shores of Lake Chungara in Lauca National Park,Northern Chile.
- Adobe church in the Pueblo village of Isluga,Isluga National Park,Chile. One of the many 'ceremonial' villages lived in for only a few months of the year.
- Chile,Atacama Desert. Taking a rest on a high peak during a horse trek amongst the wind-eroded peaks and lunar landscape of the Salt Mountains and the perfect cone of Volcan Licancabur in the background.
- Chile,Torres Del Paine National Park,Lago Pehoe. Hosteria Pehoe with Paine Massif behind.
- Lago Sarmiento
- Tussock grass on a gravel plain,Atacama Desert,Chile.