Chile,Hurtado. Horse riding in the foothills of the Andes in Hurtado,Northern Chile
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Andes Mountains
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- El Norte Chico
- horseback riding
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- northern Chile
- recreational pursuit
- Region IV
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Valley of the Moon,San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Chile,Atacama Desert. Taking a rest on a high peak during a horse trek amongst the wind-eroded peaks and lunar landscape of the Salt Mountains and the perfect cone of Volcan Licancabur in the background.
- Chile,Atacama Desert. Horse riding in the Atacama desert.
- Taking a rest on a high peak during a horse trek amongst the wind-eroded peaks and lunar landscape of the Salt Mountains
- Chile,Tierra del Fuego. Passengers from the cruise ship,Terra Australis on a seven day trip through the islands of Tierra del Fuego from Punta Arenas,Region XII,Southern Chile
- Chile,Region X. White water rafting on the Petrohue River,Chilean Lake District,Los Lagos,Southern Chile.
- Chile,Patagonia. Female trekker at the Torres del Paine
- A dune buggy speeds tourists acoss through the sand dunes near Huacachina,in southern Peru.
More Related Images
- Brazil,Bahia,Tinhare Island,Tinhare Archipelago. The beaches and palm trees of the the Atlantic Coast of Bahia.
- Chile,Region II,San Pedro de Atacama. Dry volcanic landscape looking across to Volcano Licancabur.
- Lake Miscante,San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Dry bushes on the side of the road near San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- A tourist looks out over the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
- A tourist looks out over the Salt Mountain Range and the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
- A tourist dune buggy looks out across the sand dunes near Huacachina,in southern Peru.
- Peru. Horses being led across a bridge spanning the Urubamba River to be ridden by tourists to Moray and Maras, Sacred Valley.