A tourist looks out over the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Adventure tourism
- Andes Mountains
- Atacama Desert
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Cordillera de la Sal
- Cordillera de Sal
- El Norte Grande
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- physical fitness
- physical fitness (activity)
- physically fit
- Region II
- Salt Mountain Range
- San Pedro de Atacama
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Valle de la Luna
- Valley of the Moon
- A tourist looks out over the Salt Mountain Range and the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
- A hiker is framed by a natural tunnel in a canyon in the Salt Mountain Range in the Atacama Desert
- Valley of the Moon,San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Looking out over the Salt Mountains from Las Cornicas ridge while mountain biking in the Atacama Desert
- Mountain biking in the Atacama Desert
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Georgia, Cumberland Bay, Grytviken. Videoing the old Whaling station.
- Taking a rest on a high peak during a horse trek amongst the wind-eroded peaks and lunar landscape of the Salt Mountains
- A girl walks alongside one of the four swimming pools at the Explora Hotel in the Atacama Desert
More Related Images
- Climbers crossing the snow-bound Cho La (Chhugyuma) Pass 5368m heading towards Dzonglha
- Shadows of hikers ascending hill
- Trekkers on Copa Coya
- Tien Shan Mountains, Ala Archa Canyon, Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia
- The striking landscape of Moon Valley near to San Pedro de Atacama in the Atacama Desert is characterised by wind-eroded hills and mineral crusted valley floor.
- Brazil,Bahia,Tinhare Island,Tinhare Archipelago. The beaches and palm trees of the the Atlantic Coast of Bahia.
- Tourists trekking, Dead Woman Pass, Inca Trail, Peru, South America
- People on Guided Tour, Chile, Patagonia