The perfect cone of Volcan Licancabur 5916 m,a sacred mountain to the Atacamenan people,rises above San Pedro de Atacama in the Atacama Desert.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Andes Mountains
- Atacama Desert
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- El Norte Grande
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Region II
- remote (remote location)
- sacred mountain
- San Pedro de Atacama
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- volcanic cone
- Volcan Licancabur
- Chile,Region II,San Pedro de Atacama. Dry volcanic landscape looking across to Volcano Licancabur.
- Lake Miscante,San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Chile,Atacama Desert. Taking a rest on a high peak during a horse trek amongst the wind-eroded peaks and lunar landscape of the Salt Mountains and the perfect cone of Volcan Licancabur in the background.
- Valley of the Moon,San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Dry bushes on the side of the road near San Pedro de Atacama,Region II,Chile
- Cerro Catarpe, volcano in the Andes, San Pedro de Atacama region, Chile, South America
- Chile,Torres del Paine National Park. Sunrise on the peaks of Los Cuernos.
- Chile,Torres del Paine National Park. Sunset across the western massif of the Torres del Paine
More Related Images
- The wind eroded peaks of the Salt Mountains in the Atacama Desert
- A tourist looks out over the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
- A tourist looks out over the Salt Mountain Range and the Atacama Desert from Las Cornicas ridge.
- The striking landscape of Moon Valley near to San Pedro de Atacama in the Atacama Desert is characterised by wind-eroded hills and mineral crusted valley floor.
- A girl walks alongside one of the four swimming pools at the Explora Hotel in the Atacama Desert
- Atacama Desert, San Pedro de Atacama region with Andes on the horizon, Chile, South America
- The altiplano at an altitude of over 4000m looking towards Volcan Chiliques at 5727m, Los Flamencos National Reserve, Atacama Desert, Antofagasta Region, Norte Grande, Chile, South America
- The altiplano at an altitude of over 4000m and the peak of Cerro Miniques at 5910m, Los Flamencos National Reserve, Atacama Desert, Antofagasta Region, Norte Grande, Chile, South America