Colonial buildings,La Moneda
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- Colonial building
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Palacio de la Moneda
- Santiago (capital city of Chile)
- Santiago de Chile
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Plaza de Armeas and cathedral,Santiago,Chile.
- Chile,Santiago. A rare view of the city with the Andes clear in the background.
- Chile,Santiago. The modern city centre with the Andes bathed in sunlight.
- Locals pass the intricate ironwork and pastel shades of the colonial mansions on the Plaza de Armas in Trujillo,Peru.
- A couple walk the streets of Trujillo in northern Peru,where intricate ironwork and pastel shades are features of the city's colonial mansions on the Plaza de Armas.
- A woman walks the streets of Trujillo in northern Peru,where intricate ironwork and pastel shades are features of the city's colonial mansions.
- House of the Peruvian Literature on Carabaya Street in downtown Lima, Peru
- Architecture on the main commercial street, Paseo Ahumada, Santiago Centro, Santiago, Chile, South America
More Related Images
- Palm lined street leading off Plaza Victoria in Valparaiso,Region V,Central Chile
- Torre Reloj,a tall white clocktower in the central square,Plaza Prat,has been adopted as Iquique's symbol. Situated on the coast at the foot of the 800-metre coastal cordillera,Iquique is the capital of Region 1. During the nitrate boom in the 19th century Iquique became Chile's richest city.
- View of the old and the new and the sea of Valparaiso,Chile.
- The colourful pastel shades and and wrought iron grillwork of a colonial building fronting the Plaza de Armas in Trujillo,Peru. Trujillo is Peru's third largest city and was founded by Pizarro in 1535.
- Elegant facades,wooden balconies and pastel shades typify the colonial mansions on the Plaza de Armas in Trujillo,Peru
- Brazil,Bahia,Salvador. Within the historic Old City,a UNESCO World Heritage site,looking down on the decaying colonial facade in the lower town (Cidade Baixa) which lie outside the UNESCO area of conservation.
- Brazil,Bahia,Salvador. The city of Salvador - within the historic old city,a UNESCO World Heritage listed location,a cobbled street lined with colonial style houses links the Cidade Alto,higher town with the Cidade Baixa the lower town.
- Museo Historico Nacional, Santiago, Chile