Reflection of the Entel Communications Tower in an office building,La Moneda
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- communication tower
- Enterl Communications Tower
- hi rise
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- modern architecture
- office tower
- Palacio de la Moneda
- Santiago (capital city of Chile)
- Santiago de Chile
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tower Block
- transmission tower
- The Mercado Central houses a picturesque fruit,vegetable and fish market together with a large number of small sea-food restaurants. The metal structure was prefabricated in England and erected in Santiago in 1868AD.
- The Tribunales de Justicia is Chile's Supreme Court. The building was erected between 1907 adn 1929 in neoclassical style
- One of the fine colonial buildings flanking the Plaza de Armas in the centre of Santiago
- Titanium La Portada, Santiago, Chile
- Chile,Santiago. A rare view of the city with the Andes clear in the background.
- Chile,Santiago. The modern city centre with the Andes bathed in sunlight.
- Chile,Santiago. Palacio de la Moneda,Parliament building.
- CTC Building, Santiago, Chile
More Related Images
- Palacio de La Moneda, Santiago, Chile, South America
- Elevated view over the Plaza de la Constitucion and the central Santiago city skyline, Santiago, Chile, South America
- Chile,Cocina Magica,Bellavista,Santiago,Region V,Central Chile
- Cathedral,Plaza de Armas
- Presidential Guard,Palacio de la Moneda
- Colonial buildings,La Moneda
- Plaza de Armeas and cathedral,Santiago,Chile.
- Vineyard guide explaining the strong point of the wines produced at Vi-a Concha y Toro which is Chile's largest winery. Located in Pirque,south of Santiago,the winery was founded in 1883 by Don Melchor de Concha y Toro,Marqu_s de Casa Concha.