Pilgrims kneel at the second temple in the Chuk Lam Sim (Bamboo Forest) Monastery at Tsuen Wan,New Territories. The temple complex is one of the most important in Hong Kong and contains three of the largest golden Buddhas in the territory.
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 3 (quantity)
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- bamboo forest
- Chuk Lam Sim
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Asia
- Hong Kong
- New Territories
- religious building
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- three (quantity)
- three people
- travel destination
- Tsuen Wan
- Tsuen Wan District
- Prayer slips decorate a wall in the Chuk Lam Sim (Bamboo Forest) Monastery at Tsuen Wan in the New Territories,Hong Kong
- Pilgrims kneel in the main temple of the Ten Thousand Buddhas monastery with thousands of minature Buddha sculptures lining the walls.
- A pilgrim makes an incense offering at a shrine in the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery,near Sha Tin in the New Territories,Hong Kong
- Face of a golden Buddha statue - one among many at the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery,near Sha Tin in the New Territories.
- Lifelike features of one of the many golden Buddhas at the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery near Sha Tin in the New Territories Hong Kong.
- The colourful temple buildings of the Po Lin Monastery on Lantau Island,Hong Kong. The Monastery and temple complex situated at Ngong Ping,are a popular drawcard,along with the nearby Tian Tan Buddha.
- The Tian Tan Buddha,sitting atop a Lantau peak,is framed by a chinese gate at Ngong Ping. The giant Buddha sculpture is the largest,outdoor seated bronze Buddha in the world.
- Golden Buddha statues adorn the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery near Sha Tin in the New Territories,Hong Kong
More Related Images
- A visitor offers incense at the shrine of the Man Mo Temple in Sheung Wan on Hong Kong Island. The busy 18th century temple is one of Hong Kong's most famous and is dedicated to the deities of Man Cheung and Kwan Yu.
- Colourful pagoda detail at the Chuk Lam Sim Monastery,near Tsuen Wan in the New Territories,Hong Kong.
- A visitor lights incense sticks at the Buddhist shrine in the Man Mo Temple in Sheung Wan,Hong Kong Island
- A row of golden Buddha statues at the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery near Sha Tin in the New Territories Hong Kong.
- Looking through giant joss sticks to a visitor making an incense offering at the Po Lin Monastery on Lantau Island,Hong Kong
- The giant bronze Tian Tan Buddha is framed by the gate to the Po Lin Monastery. The giant statue,a representation of Lord Gautama,sits on the Ngong Ping Plateau on Lantau Island,Hong Kong
- One of the many golden Buddha statues lining the pathway to the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery in the New Territories,Hong Kong
- Incense spirals hang from the ceiling of the Buddhist Man Mo Temple in Sheung Wan district,Hong Kong Island