Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Young man canoeing at sunset.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Atlantic coast
- AWL Images
- Barra de Serinhaem
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- north east
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tinhare Archipelago
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fishermen returning to shore at sunset in thier dug out canoe.
- Brazil,Bahia,Camamu Bay. On the island Tinhare,sunset over the jetty and boats in the main harbour of the village of Morro de Sao Paulo.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fishing boats drawn up on the beach in front of the village at sunset.
- Brazil,Bahia,Boipeba Island. The channel dividing Tinhare and Boipeda on Brazil's Bahian Atlantic coastline from the air.
- Brazil,Bahia,Boipeba Island,Tinhare Archipelago. A fisherman sits watching the channel dividing Tinhare and Boipeda Islands at sunset.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fisherman caulking the hull of his fishing boat with the light of his fire illuminating the scene.
- Brazil,Amazon,Rio Tapajos. A tributary of the Rio Tapajos which is itself a tributary of the Amazon. Sunset brings most of the dug out canoes to the river bank for the evening.
- Sunrise on Ilha da Gipoia, Angra dos Reis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
More Related Images
- Chile,Easter Island,Tahai. At Ahu Kote Riku,a single well preserved moai is silhouetted at sunset as it sits on top of one of the three ahus or platforms of the ceremonial centre of Tahai. Tahai is just a short walk from Easter Island's main settlement,Hanga Roa on the west coast of the island,backed by the Pacific Ocean.
- The setting sun paints the sky red,silhouetting totora (reed) boats stacked on the beachfront at Huanchaco,in northern Peru. The boats are the traditional craft of the local pescadores (fishermen).
- Brazil,Amazon,Rio Tarajos. In the main channel of the Amazon River,dolphin hunters paddle thier dug out canoe back towards the banks of the river.
- Totora (reed) boats stacked upright on the beach at Huanchaco,in northern Peru,are silhouetted by the dusk light. Caballitos de totora (little horses of reeds) are the traditional fishing boats of the local fishermen.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande. The empty beaches,pristine sand and warm seas make Brazil's Bahia coast a fanstatic destination for the more adventurous traveller.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande,Ilha da Pedra Furada (holed stone Island). Made up of calcareous limestone,its headland supports a thin layer of soil protected by low lying bushes and trees.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande,Ilha da Pedra Furada (holed stone Island). The sea arch from which the island gets it name at low tide.
- Brazil,Bahia,Tinhare Island,Tinhare Archipelago. The beaches and palm trees of the the Atlantic Coast of Bahia.