Brazil,Bahia,Boipeba Island. The channel dividing Tinhare and Boipeda on Brazil's Bahian Atlantic coastline from the air.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Atlantic coast
- AWL Images
- Boipeba Island
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- environmental issues
- high angle view
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- north east
- palm tree
- sand dune
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tinhare Archipelago
- Todos os Santos Bay
- Brazil,Bahia,Boipeba Island,Tinhare Archipelago. A fisherman sits watching the channel dividing Tinhare and Boipeda Islands at sunset.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fishing boats drawn up on the beach in front of the village at sunset.
- Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, South America
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fishermen returning to shore at sunset in thier dug out canoe.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Young man canoeing at sunset.
- Brazil,Bahia,Tinhare Island,Tinhare Archipelago. The beaches and palm trees of the the Atlantic Coast of Bahia.
- Brazil,Bahia,Camamu Bay. On the island Tinhare,sunset over the jetty and boats in the main harbour of the village of Morro de Sao Paulo.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande. The empty beaches,pristine sand and warm seas make Brazil's Bahia coast a fanstatic destination for the more adventurous traveller.
More Related Images
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra de Serinhaem. Fisherman caulking the hull of his fishing boat with the light of his fire illuminating the scene.
- Brazil,Bahia,Tinhare Island,Tinhare Archipelago. A group of smiling young boys playing on the beach in front of the village on the island of Tinhare.
- Copacabana Beach,Rio de Janeiro,Brazil,South America
- Rio de Janeiro,Brazil,South America
- Sunrise on Ilha da Gipoia, Angra dos Reis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande,Ilha da Pedra Furada (holed stone Island). Made up of calcareous limestone,its headland supports a thin layer of soil protected by low lying bushes and trees.
- Brazil,Bahia,Barra Grande,Ilha da Pedra Furada (holed stone Island). The sea arch from which the island gets it name at low tide.
- Brazil,Bahia,Boipeba Island. Young men and boys train at Capoeira the ritualistic slave dance martial dance of Brazil where staged movements hide fighting stances,defensive postures and attacking jabs.