Australia,Tasmania,Gunns Plains Cave. Limestone stalactite and stalagmite formations visited by tourists.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Gunns Plains
- Gunns Plains Cave
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Australia,Tasmania,Gunns Plains Cave. Limestone stalactite and stalagmite formations visited by tourists.
- China,Guizhou Province,Zhijin Cave,the largest in China at 10 km long and 150 high
- Tourists in Garcia Caves, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Australia, Northern Territory, Watarrka (Kings Canyon) National Park. Hikers on the canyon's edge. (PR)
- Australia, South Australia, Kangaroo Island. A hiker looks at the wind-eroded Remarkable Rocks in Flinders Chase NP.
- Australia, Tasmania, Strahan. A hiker looks out over Henty Dunes - a desert-like expanse of coastal sand dunes near Strahan.
- A passenger ferry crosses Sydney Harbour in front of the Sydney Opera House,one of the icons of Australia
- Shrine in Garcia Caves, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
More Related Images
- Australia, Northern Territory, Katherine. A hiker leaps across rocks in Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge) National Park.
- Australia, New South Wales, Sydney. A tourist poses for a photo with a heritage sculpture at The Rocks district.
- Syria, Crac des Chevaliers. This medieval castle, built by the crusaders, was built to withstand siege for 5 years.
- South East Asia, Thailand, Surat Thani province, Khao Sok National Park, limestone cave
- Wineglass Bay lookout on the Freycinet Peninsula
- Old buildings in historic Richmond
- Tourists look out over the Pacific Ocean from Indian Head on Fraser Island. The rocky outcrop is a popular vantage point for spotting dolphins,sharks and migrating humpback whales.
- A group have fun in the clear waters of Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island. Ringed by a white sandy beach,the popular swimming hole is one of the many naturally formed lake on the World Heritage Listed sand island.