Climbing Mount Ossa,the highest mountain in Tasmania at 1614m. .
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Central Highlands
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- model release
- Mount Ossa
- Overland Track
- recreational pursuit
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Hiking through the buttongrass plains on the Overland Track. .
- Climbing Mount Ossa,the highest mountain in Tasmania at 1614m. .
- Hiking the Overland Track,Tasmania
- Climbing Mount Ossa,the highest mountain in Tasmania at 1614m.
- Climing Mount Ossa,the highest mountain in Tasmania at 1614m. .
- Hikers on the Overland Track leave their heavy packs behind before setting off on the ascent of Mount Ossa,Tasmania's highest mountain at 1614m
- A trekker near Dove Lake in Tasmania's Central Highlands
- Australia, Tasmania, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Hikers on the summit trail, with the peaks of Cradle Mountain in the distance.
More Related Images
- A hiker stands beside Fergusson Falls on the Overland Track,Tasmania. .
- Trekkers hike the Overland Track through Tasmania's Central Highlands
- A trekker's muddy boots after hiking the overland Track,Tasmania. .
- A hiker on the summit of Cradle Mountain,Tasmania
- On the slopes of Cradle Mountain,Tasmania
- Australia, Tasmania, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Hiker standing on the summit of Cradle Mountain.
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Georgia, Cumberland Bay, Grytviken. Videoing the old Whaling station.
- Wineglass Bay lookout on the Freycinet Peninsula