A group dive in to the clear waters of Lake McKenzie on Fraser Island. Ringed by a white sand beach,the lake is one of the many naturally formed lakes on the island.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- blue sky
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Fraser Island
- Harvey Bay
- having fun
- Hervey Bay
- model release
- national park
- Sand Island
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- White Sands National Monument
- A group have fun in the clear waters of Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island. Ringed by a white sandy beach,the popular swimming hole is one of the many naturally formed lake on the World Heritage Listed sand island.
- A woman looks out over the clear waters and white sand beach of Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island.
- A woman looks out over the clear waters and white sand beach of Lake McKenzie on Fraser Island.
- A woman relaxes on the white sand beach of Lake McKenzie - a popular spot for swimming on the World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
- A woman wades through the clear waters of Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island.
- A woman looks out over the clear waters and white sand of Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island.
- A sunbather sits back on the white sand beach of Lake McKenzie on Fraser Island.
- Visitors ring a giant Satinay tree. The Satinays of Fraser Island were once highly prized timber and were used as pylons in the construction of the Suez canal.
More Related Images
- A tourist takes a photo of the green waters of Basin Lake,one of the many perched freshwater lakes on Fraser Island.
- A tourist rides the sand dunes of the Knifeblade Sandblow near Lake Wabby. The sandblow,a giant shifting sand dune,encroaches inland from the coast at a rate of about 3 metres a year.
- A man looks up at a Kauri Pine in Pile Valley on Fraser Island. The Kauri Pines of Fraser Island,once highly prized by loggers,are now protected by the island's World Heritage Listing.
- The white sand and blue hues of the freshwater Lake Mckenzie. The lake is a popular attraction for visitors and is one of many perched lakes on Fraser Island.
- Tourists look out over the Pacific Ocean from Indian Head on Fraser Island. The rocky outcrop is a popular vantage point for spotting dolphins,sharks and migrating humpback whales.
- A group of girls enjoy the clear waters of Champagne Pools - a natural rock pool flanking the sea on the north-eastern tip of Fraser Island.
- Freshwater turtles swim in the clear waters of Lake Allom on Fraser Island. The lake is one of many perched lakes on the world's largest sand island.
- A tourist has some fun on the sand dunes flanking Lake Wabby on Fraser Island.