A drill is used to drill holes through the frozen ocean to measure thickness of the ice in McMurdo Sound, Ross Sea, Antarctica.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Aurora Photos
- clear sky
- cold temperature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- drill (activity)
- drilling (activity)
- ice (frozen water)
- leg (human)
- low section
- men only
- one man only
- one person
- Ross Island
- Ross Sea
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- surface level
- Warm Clothing
- Man rappels into steam cave on Mount Erebus, Antarctica.
- Exploring an ice cave in the Erebus Glacier near Cape Evans, Antarctica.
- A man investigates an iceberg frozen in place by the Antarctic winter near Cape Evans, Antarctica.
- A man looks at an ice tower formed by steam from a volcanic steam vent.
- A man stands infront of the sun as it produces a large halo from ice crystals in the sky.
- Filling a water bottle directly from a glacier in Antarctica.
- Flying over the Taylor Glacier, Antarctica
- A woman in an ice cave in the Erebus Glacier on Ross Island, Antarctica.
More Related Images
- A man watches the sunrise over the water of the Ross Sea, Antarctica.
- An person stands outside an ice cave entrance on Ross Island, Antarctica.
- A man explores inside an ice cave in the Erebus Glacier, Antarctica.
- Cape Evans, Antarctica on the first sunrise of the Antarctic summer.
- A man stands at the entrance of an ice cave during a winter visit to Antarctica.
- Scientists work on the crater rim of Mount Erebus, Antarctcia.
- Inside Mamoth Cave on Mount Erebus, Antarctica.
- A tent in a storm near the summit of Mount Erebus, Antarctica.