Women playing Ariweta (traditional race for women) in Urique, Chihuahua, Mexico.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Aurora Photos
- Chihuahua (Mexican city)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Copper Canyon National Park
- cultural heritage
- dress (garment)
- game (sports)
- Indian (places and things)
- Marcos Ferro
- national park
- North America
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Legs of two tarahumara runners in Urique, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Thailand, Chiang Rai. Portrait of woman of Padaung (long neck) ethnicity (MR)
- Myanmar, Shan state, Hsipaw. Burmese woman of shan ethnicity inside a typical house (MR) (PR)
- Myanmar, Chin State, Kempetlet. Chin woman with traditional facial tattoo sitting in the kitchen and smoking pipe (MR) (PR)
- Kutchi Nomadic Girl Dressed in Traditional Costume, Kutch District, Gujarat, India
- Traditional Bride and Groom Varanasi, India
- Woman in Traditional Dance Pose in front of Jaswant Thada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Mongolia,Ulan Bator. Family competing in an Archery competition at the National Day (Naadam) celebrations known as the 'three manly games'.
More Related Images
- Indigenes Family standing by the River at Las Terras Altas, Panama, Central America
- The Headmaster of the primary school at Hemis Monastery in India.
- Novice monks studying on the grounds at Hemis Monastery in India.
- Novice monks playing cricket at Hemis Monastery in India.
- Two novice monks walking to school at Hemis Monastery in India.
- A novice monk at Hemis Monastery in India.
- A portrait of a young boy at Hemis Monastery in India.
- A portrait of a young girl and her baby brother at Hemis Monastery in India.