Prayer flags on the road from Leh, the capital of Ladakh to The Nubra Valley over The Khardung La pass, one of the highest motorable roads in the world
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Adventure Travel
- Asian (places and things)
- Aurora Photos
- blue sky
- Buddhist monk
- Buddhist temple
- building (structure)
- clear sky
- cloud covered
- cloudy sky
- cold temperature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- driving (vehicle)
- high altitude
- Indus valley
- Kevin Kerr
- leisure activity
- Novice monk
- one person
- orange color
- prayer flags
- remote (remote location)
- Shangri La
- Silk Route
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- vintage (classic)
- An interior of a prayer room in Hemis Monastary
- The Namgyal Tsemo Gompa with prayer flags, a Buddhist monastery in Leh district, Ladakh, Northern India.
- Shanti Stupa as seen from The Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, a Buddhist monastery in Leh district, Ladakh, Northern India.
- Prayer flags along a road in The Leh district, Ladakh, Northern India.
- A portrait of two woman in the small village of Hundar in The Nubra Valley
- A portrait of a female farmer attending a cow fair near Leh, The capital of Ladakh.
- A portrait of a cook in Hemis Monastary located 45 kilometres from Leh in Ladakh, Northern India.
- Several trucks carrying bales of hay pass along the road near the small village of Hundar in The Nubra Valley which lies on the old Silk Route from South to Central Asia
More Related Images
- On the road from Leh, the capital of Ladakh to The Nubra Valley over The Khardung La pass, Ladakh, India
- Stupas as seen from Shey Monastery, Ladakh, India
- A portrait of a portrait of a Buddhist monk with Thiksey Gompa in the background, Ladakh, India
- An exterior of the grounds of Thiksey Gompa, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Ladakh, India
- An interior of a prayer room in Thiksey Gompa, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Ladakh, India
- A portrait of three novice monks in Hemis Monastary
- An interior of a prayer room with door in Hemis Monastary
- A portrait of a Buddhist monk on the path between Leh and The Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, a Buddhist monastery in Leh district, Ladakh, Northern India.