Tribal Bodi woman carrying her belongings.
Share this Image
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Aurora Photos
- caring (emotion)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- connection (close relationship)
- cultural heritage
- everyday people
- food (non beverage)
- hair (human head)
- Omo Valley
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tribal woman from the Bodi tribe carrying her baby.
- Group of tribal men talking together
- Hamar man platting hair.
- Family from the Banna tribe walking their way home.
- Men working on the fields
- Hamar woman holding an AK47 while looking after her child during a Bull Jumping ceremony.
- Hamar women standing in a line during a Bull Jumping ceremony.
- Young children going for a walk.
More Related Images
- Women from the Arbore tribe in Ethiopia.
- Young married tribal Hamar woman.
- Tribal Hamar women walking long distances to go to a local market.
- Body adornment of a tribal Hamar woman.
- Tribal Hamar woman dressed in goatskin skirts.
- Tribal Hamar women flirting during a Bull Jumping Ceremony.
- Tribal Hamar woman carrying her baby on a goatskin bag.
- Dreads called Goscha.