maasai guide takes toursit on walk,Rift valley Tanzania
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- Maasai ethnicity
- Maasai Tribe
- Masai Tribe
- plant (botanical)
- Rift Valley
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional clothing
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Park Raner and Scientist,Savannah Land,Tanzania
- Baobab trees at dusk in Tarangire National Park,Tanzania.
- Lion watching on safari,Tanzania
- Zebra,Ngorogoro National Park,Tanzania.
- Two zebras in Ngorogoro National Park,Tanzania.
- Detail of banana leaves near Ngorogoro National Park,Tanzania.
- Baobab tree at dusk in Tarangire National Park,Tanzania.
- Elephant walking through dry grass in Tarangire National Park,Tanzania.
More Related Images
- THE KOLO CAVE PAINTINGS STUDIED,TANZANIA
- Local tour guide and tourist,Ngosi volcano,Tanzania
- Maasai overlooking the Rift Valley,Tanzania
- Backpacker tourists,Isalo National Park,Madagascar
- Camel treking,Loisaba Ranch,Northern Kenya
- River Uaso,Ol Malo,Kenya
- Two Maasai men ride camels near Lake Magadi in Kenya's Rift Valley Province. Although the Maasai do not customarily keep camels,much of the semi-arid land of southern Maasailand is more suited to camels than cattle.