Bedroom of ruined house,Ponta Sol,Principe Island,Sao Tome
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- building interior
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- no people
- run down
- Sao Tome and Principe
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Overgrown derelict hospital,Porto Real,Principe Island,Sao Tome
- Dar Mouassine,Marrakesh,Morocco
- A Swahili man sits on a stone bench at the entrance to the compound of a large old house with a massive beam and decorated wooden doors. Like most others in Faza village, the house is made of coral rag.The chequered history of Faza dates back several hundred years.
- The morning's catch of fish,Sao Tome,Sao Tome e Principe
- Sisters,children,Sao Tome e Principe,Principe Island
- Portrait of a girl,Ponte Sol,Sao Tome e Principe,Principe Island
- Portrait of a girl,Sao Tome e Principe,Principe Island,Porto Real
- Interior of bedroom,Sinsita Boulders,Sabi Sands,South Africa
More Related Images
- Grootbos Eco Lodge,Eastern Cape,South Africa
- Old local man walking down the street,Tangiers,Morocco
- Riad Enija,Marrakesh,Morocco
- Mvuu Lodge,Liwonde National Park,Malawi
- Silhouette of women carrying buckets on their head through square in front of the Chapel of Sao Paulo,Ilha de Mocambique,Mozambique.
- Old ruined colonial building on the seafront of Ilha de Mocambique,Mozambique.
- Bedroom,Ol Malo,Kenya
- An overcast day highlights the deteriorating state of houses at Ambatovaky,a village of blacksmiths not too distant from the Ranomafana National Park. The houses are double-storied with kitchens and living quarters located on the first floor. Almost all of them have wooden balconies and some have outside staircases. Livestock is usually kept in the ground floor of a house overnight.