'Blue Man' (tribe of Saharan traders) with camel at dawn in dunes. Tinfou near Zagora,Morocco
Artist: Axiom Photographic
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- isolated (alienated)
- North Africa
- rural scene
- Sahara Desert
- sand dune
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Man and camel,Tinfou,Morocco.
- View from camel during a camel trek in Sahara Desert from Douz (town on the edge of the Southern Tunisia),Tunisia.
- Berber camel rider and camel during a camel trek in Sahara Desert from Douz (town on the edge of the Southern Tunisia),Tunisia.
- Berber cameliers,Matmata,Southern Tunisia.
- CAMEL HERDER,SUDAN
- Berber camelier,Tinfou Dunes,Draa Valley,Southern Morocco
- KABABISH TREATMENT COLLECTING WATER,DARFUR SUDAN
- Morning desert scene,Merzouga,Morocco
More Related Images
- Erg Chebbi,edge of the Sahara,Merzouga,Morocco
- Camel riders nr the Ait Benhaddou,,The High Atlas,Morocco
- Niger,Timia Oasis. Tuareg riders preparing to race their camels as part of the Spring Harvest Festival.
- River Uaso,Ol Malo,Kenya
- Tourists on camel safari, Sahara Desert, Merzouga, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- The setting sun over the desert makes a enchanting shadow as a caravan of camel merchants winds their way toward the next stop on their journey.
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Camel Caravan travelling through the Air Mountains & Tenere Desert.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Maasai overlooking the Rift Valley,Tanzania