WOMEN OUTSIDE TRADITIONAL HUT,MALAWI
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- domestic life
- mother (human)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- thatched roof
- A Nyangatom woman stands with her baby on her hip beside her grass hut in his temporary camp. Nyangatom married women wear elaborately beaded skirts which reach the ground at the back and often have panels of different coloured calkfskin sewn into the tail The Nyangatom or Bume are a Nilotic tribe of semi nomadic pastoralists who live along the banks of the Omo River in south western Ethiopia.
- Desert village scene,Malha N. Darfur,Sudan
- Lady with child,Ilha Do Mocambique,Mozambique
- Malawi, Lilongwe, Ntchisi Forest Reserve. Malawians living up to the countries reputation for being the 'warm heart of Africa'
- Malawi, Lilongwe, Ntchisi Forest Reserve - illustrating the generational spread of this African extended family.
- Malawi, Lilongwe, Ntchisi Forest Reserve, villagers of different generations, on the edge of the reserve
- Ilha Do Mocambique,Mozambique
- Mother breastfeeding,Savannakhet,Laos
More Related Images
- Woman carrying small child on her back, Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa, Africa
- Reed bundles in front of house, near Banfora, Comoe Province, Burkina Faso
- Courtyard with houses in village with pig walking by, near Gaoua, Poni Province, Burkina Faso
- Village of Masango, Cibitoke Province, Burundi, Africa
- A young Nyangatom woman carries her baby on her hip in an elaborately braided papoose. Her hair has been reddened with a mixture of ochre and animal fat. Typical of her tribe, she wears a calfskin skirt, multiple layers of bead necklaces and metal bracelets and amulets. The Nyangatom or Bume are a Nilotic tribe of semi nomadic pastoralists who live along the banks of the Omo River in south western
- San !Kung village at the foot of Tsodilo Hills, Ngamiland, Botswana, Africa
- Chad, Mongo, Guera, Sahel. A Chadian Arab Nomad woman and her young children move with their possessions to new pasture.
- Family standing outside their house,Uganda.