Fishermen at sea in a dhow,Ilha de Mocambique,Mozambique
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- fishing industry
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Dhows used for fishing & transport,Harbour in Stone Town,Zanzibar,Tanzania
- Dhow in calm waters at low tide at dawn,Matemwe beach,Zanzibar,Tanzania.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Unguja Island, Kizimkazi. Fishermen returning with the incoming tide.
- Fishermen on Dhow Preparing to Set Sail, Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
- Dhows off Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
- Fishermen pole their dhow out from the beach to deeper water
- Beach front,Benguerra lodge.
- A fishing dhow sails past Benguerra Island.
More Related Images
- Kenya Mombassa. An outrigger canoe sets sail from Diani Beach at sunrise.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Unguja Island, Jambiani. Fishermen at low tide.
- Old yacht in the Victoria and Albert waterfront with Table Mountain behind,Cape Town,South Africa.
- Man carrying box on head on beach,Vamizi Querimbas,Mozambique
- Fishing Boats Madagascar
- Fishing boat, Morondava, Madagascar, Indian Ocean, Africa
- Fishing dhows setting sail in the afternoon from Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania, East Africa, Africa
- East Africa; Tanzania; Zanzibar. A dhow is a traditional Arab sailing vessel with one or more lateen sails. It is primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula,India,and East Africa.