Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Axiom Photographic
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Samburu village courtship,Samburu,Kenya
- Samburu National Park,Samburu,Kenya
- tribesman in traditional dress,Kenya
- tribesman in traditional costume,,Ol Malo,Kenya
- Kenya, Samburu District. Young Samburu girl in traditional beaded necklaces.
- Pokot warriors celebrate an Atelo ceremony. The Pokot are pastoralists speaking a Southern Nilotic language.
- Pokot men, women, boys and girls dancing to celebrate an Atelo ceremony. The Pokot are pastoralists speaking a Southern Nilotic language.
More Related Images
- A Pokot warrior wearing a leopard skin cape celebrates an Atelo ceremony, spear in hand. The Pokot are pastoralists speaking a Southern Nilotic language.
- A back view of a Maasai warrior resplendent with long ochred braids tied in a pigtail. This singular hairstyle sets him apart from other members of his society. His beaded belt is of a style only worn by warriors. The little copper bell-shaped ear ornament hanging from his elongated and decorated earlobe is also peculiar to the Maasai.
- Kenya,Kajiado,Maparasha. A Maasai warrior resplendent with long,ochred braids. This singular form of hairstyle distinguishes warriors from the rest of their society. This man has looped his elongated and decorated earlobes over his ears - a common practice when walking through thorn scrub country to prevent the loops being snagged by thorns.
- A Maasai warrior in full regalia. He has stuck a porcupine quill in his beaded headband to add to his other decorations. His long,Ochred plaits have been drawn forward from the crown of his head and tied in three bunches.
- Africa, Kenya, Narok County, Masai Mara. Maasai Man dressed in traditional attire.
- Africa, Kenya, Narok County, Masai Mara. Maasai women dressed in traditional attire.
- Africa, Kenya, Narok County, Masai Mara. Maasai dressed in traditional attire.
- Kenya, Samburu District. A tourist attempting to jump as high as a Samburu warrior, in the dry river bed of the Ewaso Nyiro.