National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Architectural Design
- architectural detail
- British (places and things)
- building (structure)
- Civic building
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- green color
- interior design
- Interior detail
- low angle view
- mushroom shape
- Parliament Building
- Public Building
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tree shape
- United Kingdom
- Welsh (places and things)
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership.
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff. Main chamber. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership.
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff. Exterior at dusk across Cardiff Bay. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership.
- The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall. Architects: Nicholas Grimshaw
- Inside Out, London. Architects: Milk:studio architects
- Carpark at Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, Wales. Architects: Scott Brownrigg
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff. Interior detail of curved wooden ceiling. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership.
- The Clock Tower dating from 1905, near the City Hall, Cardiff, Wales
More Related Images
- Leadenhall Market, London. Architects: Sir Horace Jones
- Glasgow Science Centre by Building Design Partnership with tower by Richard Horden. Architects: Building Design Partnership and Richard Horden
- National Assembly, Cardiff, Wales. Architects: Richard Rogers Partnership. Engineers: Engineers: Arup Associates
- Peoplebuilding Hemel, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead. Architects: Fletcher Priest
- Tudor Houses, Rye, Kent, England
- Clock, Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London. Architects: George Edmund Street
- Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London. Architects: Alfred Waterhouse
- Statue of Oliver Cromwell, Westminster, London.