St James Palace, London.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 16th century
- British (places and things)
- building (structure)
- building exterior
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- English (places and things)
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- historic house
- Listed building
- no people
- old (not new)
- stately home
- St James' Park
- St James Palace
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England
- Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London - Clock Tower (Big Ben). Architects: Sir Charles Barry
- Royal Crescent, Bath, Somerset, 1767 - 1775. Architects: John Wood, the Younger, John Wood Junior
- St Michael's Mount, Cornwall, England
- Dunstanburgh Castle. View of the gatehouse from the south.
- Clun Castle. view of the Great Tower.
- St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square London. Refelections. 1721-26. Architects: James Gibbs
- Burgh House Museum and Grade I listed (early 18th century) building, Hampstead, London.
More Related Images
- St. Mary-le-Strand, The Strand, London. 1717. Architects: James Gibbs
- Canary Wharf, Docklands, London. Architects: Cesar Pelli and Associates
- Chiswick House and Gardens, Chiswick. The main entrance. Architects: The Third Earl of Burlington with William Kent
- Hoover Building, Middlesex.1932-8. Architects: Wallis Gilbert
- Cow Tower Norwich. Exterior view of 14th century tower.
- Chiswick House. Aerial view showing public event taking place. 1729. Architect: William Kent
- Chiswick House. Looking up the entrance steps towards the portico. 1729. Architect: William Kent
- Belsay Hall. East Front in spring with daffodils. 1817. Architect: John Dobson