Ganesh Temple, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- blue sky
- building (structure)
- building exterior
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- cultural heritage
- figure out
- Indian (places and things)
- Jaipur City
- multi colored
- no people
- old (not new)
- pattern (man made design)
- primary color
- religious building
- rich colour
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- temple (religious)
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- vibrant color
- Ganesh Temple, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer,Bada Bagh (literally Big Garden). Built by a descendant of Jaisal and maharaja of Jaisalamer,Jai Singh II,commissioned a dam to create a water tank during his reign in the 18th C. After his death,his son Lunkaran,built a beautiful garden next to the lake and a chhatri (Hindi for cenotaph) for his father on a hill next to the lake.
- Preah Khan, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- India,Rajasthan,Jaipur. Hawa Mahal,literally meaning,Palace of Winds,is an important landmark in the city of Jaipur.
- Huge faces carved in stone, Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Bayon Temple, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor Thom, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Decorative mouldings and statue on the Cathedral of Saint George (Duomo di San Giorgio) against a blue sky in Ragusa in Sicily, Italy
- Hindu deities Lord Krishna and his consort Radha in the Lalji Mandir shrine, one of the terracotta temples at Kalna, West Bengal, India, Asia
More Related Images
- Jain temple of Adinath (Rishabha), dating from the 12th century, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India, Asia
- Sculptures in Ranakpur Jain temple dating from the 15th century, dedicated to Adinath and created by Dipak, Ranakpur, Rajasthan, India, Asia
- People carrying religious offerings, Temple Festival, Petulu, near Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Heian Jingu Garden, Kyoto, Japan
- Wat Phra Kaew , Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort - the ramparts and towers of the main 'living' fort built in 1156 by the Bhati Rajput ruler Jaisal,are situated on Trikuta Hill and has been the site of many battles but now forms the background to a sacred cow walking down the main street.
- Detail of carved rekha style facade of the 19th century Prataspeswar terracotta temple, built in 1849, Kalna temple complex, West Bengal, India, Asia
- Relief of Apsara dancer, Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia