Utrecht, Haarzuilens, De Haar castle, built in 1900 by architect P.H.J.Kuijpers
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 19th century
- artificial (not real)
- attraction (romantic)
- building exterior
- chateau (manor or castle)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- country home
- Dutch (places and things)
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- fairy tale
- fancy (superior quality)
- fantasy (not sexual)
- historic house
- landscaped garden
- make believe
- making fun
- no people
- old (not new)
- stately home
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- St Michael's Mount, Cornwall, England
- Clogs for sale, Amsterdam.
- Gardens and Vinyards of the Boosenburg Castle at Rudesheim in the Rhine Valley in Germany
- Vinyards and grounds of the Boosenburg Castle at Rudesheim in the Rhine Valley in Germany
- Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London - Clock Tower (Big Ben). Architects: Sir Charles Barry
- Belsay Hall. East Front in spring with daffodils. 1817. Architect: John Dobson
- Canal, Amsterdam.
- Netherlands, Utrecht, autumn in park around Slot Zeist
More Related Images
- Noord-Holland, Gemaal Cruquius, water-pumping station, built in 1849 to empty the Haarlemmermeer lake. The station contains the world's largest steam engine and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999.
- London, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben in the City of Westminster.
- The Former Amsterdam Main Post Office, currently a shopping mall known as Magna Plaza on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Chiswick House and Gardens, Chiswick. The main entrance. Architects: The Third Earl of Burlington with William Kent
- Apsley House. View looking up stairwell with Canova's statue of Napoleon in the foreground.
- Apsley House. View of one of the doors in the Waterloo Gallery with one of the Siberian porphyry candelabra to left.
- Apsley House. View of two of the windows in the Waterloo Gallery.
- Apsley House. View from the Yellow Drawing Room looking through doorway towards the Dining Room.