Noord-Holland, Gemaal Cruquius, water-pumping station, built in 1849 to empty the Haarlemmermeer lake. The station contains the world's largest steam engine and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 19th century
- blue sky
- building (structure)
- cast iron
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- Dutch (places and things)
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- industrial building
- Industrial Monument
- iron (metal)
- iron work
- iron worker
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North Holland
- old (not new)
- pumping station
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Noord-Holland, Gemaal Cruquius, water-pumping station, built in 1849 to empty the Haarlemmermeer lake. The station contains the world's largest steam engine and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999.
- Utrecht, Haarzuilens, De Haar castle, built in 1900 by architect P.H.J.Kuijpers
- Tranquil view of the De Krijtberg Church along the Singel Canal in Grachtengordel in Amsterdam, Holland
- Drenthe, canal and pavillion on Overcinge Estate near Havelte.
- Top section of a tradtional building next to the De Krijtberg Church along Singel in Amsterdam, Holland
- The Former Amsterdam Main Post Office, currently a shopping mall known as Magna Plaza on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Victorian house with a classic boat along the Singelgracht canal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Metro Entrance, Paris - Art Nouveau. Architects: Hector Guimard
More Related Images
- Friesland, church tower on a terp (artificial hill) at Firdgum village.
- The rooftops of the Oude Kerk in the city center of Amsterdam, Holland
- General views of City Centre, Croydon
- Reflection of Big Ben, Canon Row, London, 1840 - 1888. Architects: Sir Charles Barry
- Xstrata Treetop Walkway, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Architects: Marks Barfield Architects
- Zuid-Holland, farm and gate near Nieuwerbrug on a frosty morning.
- Gelderland, church of Boven-Leeuwen village.
- Noord-Holland, beach cabins on the North Sea beach in Bergen-aan-Zee.