Castilla-la Mancha, Toledo, alley in the old town.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- building (structure)
- Castilla-La Mancha
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- lane (narrow street)
- old (not new)
- old city
- Old Town
- scooter (standing)
- Spanish (places and things)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- transportation (pertaining to)
- travel destination
- Madrid, Gran Via, main traffic artery through downtown Madrid.
- Castilla-La Mancha, streetscene in El Toboso, home to Dulcinea in Cervantes' book Don Quijote.
- Chefchaouen, Morocco
- Lijiang old town, Yunnan Province - view down cobbled street
- Castilla-la Mancha, Campo de Criptana, view on the windmills from town.
- Extremadura, Caceres, alley in the old Jewish San Antonio quarter.
- Plaza de la Virgen and the Cathedral, Valencia.
- Metro Entrance, Paris - Art Nouveau. Architects: Hector Guimard
More Related Images
- Trams on the Promenade with the Tower in the background, Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- Trams along the Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- Clogs for sale, Amsterdam.
- Daily Express Building, Fleet Street, London. 1932. Architects: Ellis Clarke, Ronald Atkinson, Owen Williams
- La Valletta, Old Mint Street.
- Extremadura, Trujillo, view on town.
- Parked cars lining a street next to a row of old buildings in Noto in the province of Syracuse in Sicily, Italy
- Looking down through a street in the Old Town of Noto lined with stone buildings in the Province of Syracuse in Sicily, Italy