Leadenhall Market, London. Architects: Sir Horace Jones
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 19th century
- architectural detail
- building (structure)
- business people
- Central Business District
- City of London
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Covered market
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- historical building
- Historic Building
- Old Building
- old fashioned
- retail store
- Shop Front
- Shop Sign
- sign (any sort of textual, symbolic, printed or blank sign)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- store sign
- United Kingdom
- vintage (classic)
- Leadenhall Market, London. Architects: Sir Horace Jones
- Northgate and Eastgate Row, Chester
- Tudor Houses, Rye, Kent, England
- Shop fronts, Spitalfields, London.
- Eton High Street, Eton, near Windsor, Berkshire
- Post boxes, phone boxes and bollards, London.
- Broadgate Circus, City of London. Architects: ARUP Associates
- Daily Express Building, Fleet Street, London. 1932. Architects: Ellis Clarke, Ronald Atkinson, Owen Williams
More Related Images
- Arnos Grove, London Underground Station, London. 1932. Architects: Charles Holden
- Swiss Re Building, (The Gherkin) St Mary Axe, London
- Piccadilly Circus, London at dusk.
- Fish market stall, Naples.
- St Paul's Cathedral, London, England. Architects: Sir Christopher Wren
- Bath: general views of shopping streets
- Canary Wharf, Docklands, London. Architects: Cesar Pelli and Associates
- Clerkenwell Green, Clerkenwell, London.