Wisteria on Kew Green, Kew, Greater London
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 18th century
- climbing plant
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- colour scheme
- Domestic Garden
- domestic life
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- in a row
- luxury (highly expensive)
- no people
- plant (botanical)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- terraced house
- United Kingdom
- Urban Housing
- Aviary, Regent's Park Zoo, along Regent's Canal, London. Architects: Cedric Price, Lord Snowdon and Frank Newby
- House with wisteria, Kew, London
- Mews, Chelsea, London.
- Richmond Station, London
- Victorian houses, Richmond, London
- Cumberland Terrace, Regent's Park, London. (1826 - 27)
- Exterior facade of a Georgian townhouse and lampost. Architects: Designer: John Teall, Flux Interiors. Designed by Designed by FLUXinteriors
- Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Stratford on Avon, England, 16th century. Home of William Shakespeare's wife until 1582.
More Related Images
- Victorian houses in Holland Park
- The Corporation of Trinity House aquired the estate in Boroughin 1661
- Belsay Hall. East Front in spring with daffodils. 1817. Architect: John Dobson
- Cowley Street, Westminster, London.
- Cadogan's Chelsea Estate has its origins in the historic Manor of Chelsea, which dates from Anglo-Saxon times.
- The Georgian district, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Anne Hathaways Cottage, Stratford on Avon, England, 16th century. Home of William Shakespeare's wife until 1582.
- House of John Keats, now a museum, Keats Grove, Hampstead, London.