Battersea Power Station and Battersea Rail Bridge at Dawn, London.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Battersea Power Station
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- early morning
- environmental issues
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- industrial building
- lens flare
- no people
- power plant
- riverside (shoreline of river)
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- smoke stack
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Battersea Power Station and Battersea Rail Bridge at Dawn, London.
- Battersea Power Station at Dawn, London. Architects: Sir Giles Gilbert Scott
- London Panorama
- London Panoramas, London.
- Piccadilly Circus, London at dusk.
- West India Millwall Dock, Canary Wharf, Docklands, London.
- Canary Wharf, Docklands, London.
- Liverpool Street, London.
More Related Images
- River Thames panorama from Limehouse towards Canary Wharf, London.
- Albert Bridge at night, Battersea, London, 1873. Architects: Roland Mason Ordish
- Modern office blocks, Canary Wharf, Docklands, London.
- London Panorama from Citigroup Tower, London.
- The Clifton Suspension Bridge, spanning the beautiful Avon Gorge, is the symbol of the city of Bristol. For almost 150 years this Grade I listed structure has attracted visitors from all over the world. Its story began in 1754 with the dream of a Bristol wine merchant who left a legacy to build a bridge over the Gorge
- Belvedere, Manchester. Architects: Aedas
- Limehouse basin and boats with view of Canary Wharf, London
- Limehouse Basin and boats with view of Canary Wharf, London.