Berlanga de Duero, Soria, Castile, Spain. Keep with bulging round towers dates from the Sixteenth Century.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Fortress of Rion, near Patras, Peloponnese, Greece. First built 1499. Current structure dates from 1687.
- Ciudad Rodrigo, Castile, Spain. Windows and balconies
- Fort La Latte, Cap Frehel, Brittany. 10th century, rebuilt 14th century.
- Stirling Castle, Scotland. Existing buildings constructed between 1496 - 1583. Outer defences from 1711 - 1714.
- Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England
- Great Wall of China, Mutianyu
- Cuitadella Harbour, Menorca. Night time shot of town
- St Michael's Mount, Cornwall, England
More Related Images
- Caernarvon - Caernarfon Castle North Wales 13th-14th Centuries 1283 - 1323 Medieval fortress
- Fort San Felipe, originally built in the 17th century, Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
- Castell de Bellver Palma, Mallorca. Begun 1300. Unique amongst Spanish castles for being entirely round. Architect: Pere Salva
- Black Middens Bastle House. View from the west.
- Cataluna, Gerona, view on the city-walls of the old town.
- Great Wall of China, Badaling, Beijing - view of wall at dusk
- Tower of London
- Alnwick Castle, Northumberland Northumbria. Location for Harry Potter.