Seema Malaka, Beira Lake, Colombo, 1976-1978. Main preaching hall. Architect: Geoffrey Bawa
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 20th Century
- Beira Lake
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy
- Izumo Taisha Temple, Japan (1744) Details of thatched eaves
- Heian Jingu Garden, Kyoto, Japan
- Kinkakuji Golden Pavilion, Kyoto, Japan (1397-1408, rebuilt 1955)
- Brief Garden, Sri Lanka.
- Swayambhunath or Monkey Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal. Stupa
- Swayambhunath or Monkey Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal. Stupa and dome
- Swayambhunath or Monkey Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal. Stupa detail
More Related Images
- Reykjavik City Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland. 1987-1992. Exterior City Council Building (East). Architect: Studio Granda
- Reykjavik City Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland. 1987-1992. Exterior Office building (South). Architect: Studio Granda
- Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet. 1694.
- Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet. 1694
- Church, Onancock, Virginia.
- St Mary AbChurch, London. Architect: Sir Christopher Wren.
- All Saints, Margaret Street, London. Architect: William Butterfield.
- Fournier street with Christ Church, Spitalfields, London.