Studded door with handle, Rotherwick Church, Hampshire,
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- bolt (lock)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- key hole
- nut (hardware)
- nuts & bolts
- nuts and bolts
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Ornate studded doorway, Hradcany District, Prague, Czech Republic
- Traditional British Post Box.
- Tudor Houses, Rye, Kent, England
- WIndows on the Daneshill Brickworks, designed and built by Sir Edwin Lutyens, 1905. Basingstoke, hampshire. Architect: Sir Edwin Lutyens.
- Doors cottage stable door
- Aviary, Regent's Park Zoo, along Regent's Canal, London. Architects: Cedric Price, Lord Snowdon and Frank Newby
- Georgian housing, Spitalfields, London.
- Side door to King's College (Public School), Canterbury, Kent, England
More Related Images
- Iron Bridge. Detailed view of the iron work. 1779. Engineer: Abraham Darby III
- Anne Hathaways Cottage, Stratford on Avon, England, 16th century. Home of William Shakespeare's wife until 1582.
- River Thames at low tide looking towards Hammersmith, London.
- Leadenhall Market, London. Architects: Sir Horace Jones
- The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall. Architects: Nicholas Grimshaw
- Office for the Daneshill Brickworks. Designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens, and built in 1905, Basingstoke. Architects: Sir Edwin Lutyens
- Hexham Abbey, Northumberland, 1170 - 1250. Early English style. Exterior from market square.
- Page Street Housing, Westminster, 1928 - 1930. Architect: Sir Edwin Lutyens