St Nicholas Church, Lesser Town, Prague, 1703 - 1752. Architect: K. I. Dientzenhofer
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 18th century
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Czech (places and things)
- fresco painting
- high altitude
- Lesser Town
- letter i
- letter k
- St Nicholas Church
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Nicholas Church, Lesser Town, Prague, 1703 - 1752. Architect: K. I. Dientzenhofer
- Nave vault in St. Nicholas Church. Prague.
- Church of St Nicholas, Old Town, Prague. Detail of statues and pediments
- Naples. Certosa di San Martino doorway with baroque figure
- Loreta, Prague, Czech Republic
- Our Lady Before Týn, Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague.
- The Baroque interior of the Innsbruck Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of St James, Innsbruck, Austria
- Certosa di San Martino . marble-columned portico of the grande cloister, Naples.
More Related Images
- Church of St Nicholas, Old Town, Prague in context
- Orante alter and interior of the Roman Catholic church of Saints Peter and Paul Church in Mittenwald in Bavaria, Germany
- St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, Prague, Czech Republic
- Municipal House, Old Town, Prague.
- White, stone pillars and vaulted ceiling with gilded decorations inside the Church and Convent of Santa Chiara in Noto in the Province of Syracuse in Sicily, Italy
- Vaulted ceiling with frescos and elaborate interior of the Church of Carmine (Chiesa del Carmine) in Noto in the Province of Syracuse in Sicily, Italy
- Church of Saint Ildefonso decorated with Azulejos tile in Porto, Norte, Portugal
- Elaborate murals painted on the arched ceiling in the Sanctuary of Atotonilco in Atotonilco, Guanajuato State, Mexico