Flock of Vultures, Masai Mara, Kenya
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- animal wing
- birds of prey
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- game reserve
- group of animals
- Ken & Michelle Dyball
- land (action)
- landing (returning to a surface)
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- national park
- no people
- selective focus
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wildlife reserve
- wing (animal)
- Vulture, Masai Mara, Kenya
- White-Backed Vulture
- Marabou stork (Leptoptilos crumeniferus) in flight on the savanna, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Marabou stork (Leptoptilos crumeniferus) in flight, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Hooded Vulture (Necrosyrtes monachus) in flight, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Vultures, Masai Mara, Kenya
- White-Backed Vulture Savuti, Botswana, Africa
- A white headed vulture flies in to join other vultures in demolishing the remains of a kill on plains teeming with wildlife near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near Ndutu and the Serengeti National Park.
More Related Images
- Kenya. A lappet-faced vulture feeds on a wildebeest carcass in Masai Mara National Reserve.
- White-backed Vulture, Masai Mara, Kenya
- Zebras and Birds in Field Maasai Mara Game Reserve Kenya, Africa
- Vulture with Dead Animal
- Sandhill Cranes Taking Off
- Ostrich and Chicks, Masai Mara, Kenya
- Zambia,South Luangwa national park. Yellowbilled storks return to colony at sunset (Mycteria ibis) .
- Kenya. After a wet night, Rüppells griffon vultures spread their wings to dry them in the sun in Masai Mara National Reserve.