Laser outside the UT4 telescope at the Paranal ESO observatory with the milkyway in the background. Chile.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- bright light
- building (constructing something)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- laser beam
- Milky Way
- no people
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- straight line
- Laser beam from the UT4 telescope in the sky above the Paranal ESO observatory in Chile with the milky way in the background.
- Laser inside the UT4 telescope in the Paranal ESO observatory, Chile.
- Galaxy, illustration.
- Swedish antenna at the La Silla ESO observatory, Chile.
- Solar panels, illustration.
- White cubes, illustration.
- Metallic cubes, illustration.
- UFO against orange sky, illustration.
More Related Images
- Illustration of the Earth from space during a solar eclipse, showing a large proportion of the planet in darkness. Cities are seen glistening, defining the edges of the continents. This view shows Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Germany, Munich, man with headphones using digital tablet at night
- Germany, Munich, man with headphones sitting at bus stop using digital tablet at night
- Germany, Munich, man with headphones sitting on his skateboard using digital tablet at night
- Portrait of Construction Worker
- Construction Worker Holding Sledgehammer
- Big Bang, conceptual image. Computer artwork representing the origin of the universe depicted by an infinity torus knot. The term Big Bang describes the initial expansion of all the matter in the universe from an infinitely compact state 13.7 billion years ago. The initial conditions are not known, but less than a second after the beginning, temperatures were trillions of degrees Celsius and the p
- Big Bang, conceptual computer artwork.