Graphene sheet, illustration.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color picture
- material (substance object is composed of)
- molecular model
- network (interconnection)
- no people
- organic design
- pattern (man made design)
- stock picture
- work of art
- Graphene sheet, illustration.
- Abstract hexagonal structure, illustration.
- Abstract connecting lines, illustration.
- Abstract background, illustration.
- Abstract cubes, illustration.
- Abstract structure with connecting dots and lines, illustration.
- Abstract image of connecting lines, illustration.
- Graphene sheet
More Related Images
- Abstract connecting blue lines, illustration.
- Sodium chloride lattice
- Abstract pattern, computer artwork.
- Graphene sheet. Graphene is a planar sheet of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal pattern. Stacked graphene sheets form the common material graphite, used in pencils and industry. Graphene is very strong and flexible. It transports electrons highly efficiently and may one day replace silicon in computer chips and other technology applications. The 2010 Nobel Prize for Physics was awarded to Andre
- Connections, illustration
- Connecting lines, illustration
- Buckytube, computer artwork.
- Buckyball molecule, computer artwork.