DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) strand model being cut by scissors, illustration.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color picture
- cut (cut off piece)
- double helix
- genetic engineering
- no people
- pair of scissors
- stock picture
- work of art
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) strand being cut by scissors, illustration.
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) damage, illustration.
- Part of DNA molecule on white background, illustration.
- DNA molecule on white background, illustration.
- Genetic engineering, conceptual illustration.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) double helix molecules and chromosomes, illustration.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules, illustration.
- Genetics research, conceptual illustration. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) double helix molecule in laboratory flask.
More Related Images
- The nucleosome consists of a DNA double helix wrapped around a core of histone proteins. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. Histone protein coloured blue, DNA pink.
- DNA molecule, illustration.
- Destruction of a bacterium. Conceptual illustration that can be used to illustrate antibacterial action of antibiotics, nanoparticles, bacteriophages and other antibacterial agents.
- Cancer cell, conceptual artwork.
- Computer illustration showing different stages of destruction of a virus. The image can be used to illustrate effect of drugs, nanoparticles and other factors on a virus.
- Circular DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecule, computer artwork.
- DNA molecule. Computer illustration of a double stranded DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecule. DNA is composed of two strands twisted into a double helix. Each strand consists of a sugar-phosphate backbone attached to nucleotide bases. There are four bases: adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine, which are joined together by hydrogen bonds. DNA contains sections called genes that encode the body's
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) strand model, illustration.