Graphene nanoribbon crossing an ocean under a full moon. Might refer to the global growth of graphene and its applications, or might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- ribbon (material)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- work of art
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing an imagined nano landscape
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing a flat landscape
- Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in a monolayer and bonded covalently forming a hexagonal structure. The material is around 100 times stronger than steel by weight, and transports electrons very efficiently
- Interior view of carbon nanotube
- Carbon nanotube floating on sea under a full moon: could refer to various uses and potential uses of nanotubes in connection with water: desalination, purification, oil spill cleanup, etc, or it might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotube , Nanotechnology concept.
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotubes.
- Looking thorough graphene nanotube, illustration.
More Related Images
- Graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene nanotubes, illustration.
- Graphene buckyballs, illustration.
- Graphene buckyball model, illustration.
- Graphene sheet, illustration. Graphene sheets structure.
- Graphene is composed of carbon atoms distributed in hexagonal pattern, illustration.
- Graphene sheet structure, illustration.
- Conceptual image illustrating carbon nanotubes being produced, or 'grown'