Influenza virus (H1N1), illustration.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- biomedical Illustration
- color image
- color picture
- digitally generated image
- microscopic detail
- no people
- square image
- stock picture
- virus (infectious agent)
- work of art
- Influenza virus (H1N1), illustration.
- Artwork of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- Clostridium botulinum bacteria, illustration.
- Acetic acid bacteria, illustration.
- Neisseria meningitidis bacteria, illustration.
- Listeria bacteria, illustration.
- Legionella pneumophila bacteria, illustration.
- Artwork of the norovirus.
More Related Images
- H1n1 influenza virus, computer artwork.
- Hepatitis C virus, illustration. Hepatitis C is most commonly spread by blood contact, through blood transfusions or the sharing of infected needles. It causes inflammation of the liver with jaundice and flu-like symptoms. There is currently no vaccine for hepatitis C.
- Liver with hepatitis and close-up view of hepatitis C viruses, illustration.
- 3D illustration of influenza virus particle structure. The virus consists of a ribonucleic acid (RNA, orange coils) core, surrounded by a nucleocapsid (purple) and a lipid envelope (yellow). Spanning the capsid and envelope are M2 proteins (red), that act as proton pumps. In the envelope are two types of protein spike, hemagglutinin (H, blue) and neuraminidase (N, green), which determine the strai
- Artwork of the EHEC (enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli) bacteria.
- Artwork of the E. coli bacteria.
- Artwork of bacilli bacteria.
- Artwork of bacilli bacteria in the intestine.