Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- Fibre optics
- Fibre optics. Bundle of optical fibres.
- Fibre optics. Close-up of the tips of a bundle of optical fibres.
- Optical fibres emitting light. Optical fibres are used in telecommunications to transmit data at high speed.
- Optical fibres.
- Optical fibres. Optical fibres are used in telecommunications to transmit data at high speed.
- Optical fibres emitting light. These fibres are used for transmitting sound and images in the form of light. They are usually made from flexible glass that has a high refractive index. Each fibre consists of a core with an outer protective layer (cladding) that has a lower refractive index than the core. Light travelling through the fibre is contained within the core because of total internal refl
- Illuminated fiber optics.
More Related Images
- Lightning strikes over boats and power lines at the Indian River Lagoon off Cocoa, Florida
- Spectacular lightning bolt with simultaneous branches strikes Cocoa, Florida, amid power lines near the city's water tower
- Magnetism, illustration
- Spacecraft in Mars' orbit, illustration
- Spacecraft in Earth orbit, illustration
- Blue fibre optic light pattern
- Fibre optics carrying data, close-up
- 3D computer artwork of a cable containing optical fibres, split to show its different layers. The optical fibres are in the centre, some of them grouped within coloured outer wrappings. The entire bundle is then wrapped in a protective fibre layer, and a hardened plastic outer sheath is added for strengthening and weatherproofing. Each optical fibre may carry hundreds of digitally coded messages s