Coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM) of uric acid crystals. Magnified X 2000 at 10cm wide.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crystal (mineral)
- framed (photographic border showing)
- microscopic detail
- no people
- scanning electron micrograph
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM) of uric acid crystals from the toe of a patient with gout. Magnified X 2000 at 10cm wide.
- Gallstone crystals. Coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM) of the crystalline surface of a fractured gallstone. Gallstones form in the gallbladder when there is an imbalance in the chemical composition of the bile. Gallstones mostly consist of cholesterol, but can also contain calcium and bilirubin. Gallstones are usually symptomless, unless one obstructs the bile duct, causing acute pain, ja
- Lung cancer cells, coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM). Magnification: x12,000 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
- Skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma on a 92 year old male's scalp two weeks after radiotherapy treatment.
- Skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma on a 92 year old male's scalp.
- Bone cancer. Light micrograph of a section through an undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma of bone. This is a malignant (cancerous) tumour. Magnification: x200 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
- Acute bronchitis. Light micrograph of a section through a bronchus (airway) affected by acute bronchitis. The lumen is filled with pus (purple) consisting mainly of neutrophil white blood cells. The submucosa (bottom left) contains granulocytes (black) and dilated blood vessels. Magnification: x200 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
- Metastatic breast cancer. Light micrograph of a section through a lymph node showing a malignant (cancerous) tumour (purple) that originated in the breast. Magnification: x200 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
More Related Images
- Acetic acid bacteria, illustration.
- Brain stoke, computer artwork.
- Arteriosclerosis, computer artwork.
- Artwork of the EHEC (enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli) bacteria.
- Artwork of the E. coli bacteria.
- Artwork of bacilli bacteria.
- Impetigo on the lip if a 6 year old female.
- Meningococcal meningitis. Computer illustration showing cerebrospinal fluid containing numerous neutrophils with Neisseria meningitidis bacteria inside (small red bean-shaped diplococci, incomplete phagocytosis).