Multi pipette dripping blood samples into vials.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- blood sample
- blood test
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- dropping (action)
- Eppendorf tube
- exam (education)
- genetic engineering
- genetic screening
- genetic testing
- group of objects
- in a row
- in line
- liquified (liquid state)
- medical research
- medium group of objects
- no people
- scientific equipment
- scientific experiment
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- test tube
- Vials of blood samples.
- Pipette and microtubes used for blood testing.
- Blood samples in test tube rack.
- Pipette dropping a solution into a vial, used for storing liquid during chemical or biological research.
- Pipette and drop of blood with microtubes.
- Micropipettes and liquid, close up.
- Person dropping blood sample into a vial with a pipette.
- Pipette, petri dishes and microtubes used for blood testing.
More Related Images
- Pipette and drop of liquid with microtubes.
- Laboratory technician using a pipette.
- Pipette and drop of liquid with test tubes.
- Person holding microtube containing blood sample.
- Blood testing equipment.
- Synthetic Blood. Blood testing. A precision micropipette is used to fill microcentrifuge tubes with blood to be tested. Pipettes are commonly used in chemical and biological laboratory research
- Pipette dropping a solution into a vial, used for storing liquid during chemical or biological research
- Petri dishes and pipette