Buckyball molecule, artwork
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- Buckyball molecules, artwork
- Buckyball molecule, artwork
- Graphene sheet
- Buckminsterfullerene molecule. Computer artwork of a molecular model of a fullerene molecule, a structurally distinct form (allotrope) of carbon. It has 60 carbon atoms arranged in a spherical structure consisting of interlinking hexagonal and pentagonal rings.
- Carbon nanotube
- Nanomedicine, conceptual computer artwork.
- Buckyballs, computer artwork.
- Buckyball, computer artwork.
More Related Images
- Buckytube, computer artwork.
- Buckyball molecule, computer artwork.
- Nanotechnology research, conceptual computer artwork..
- Super buckyball molecule, computer artwork.
- Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in a monolayer and bonded covalently forming a hexagonal structure. The material is around 100 times stronger than steel by weight, and transports electrons very efficiently
- Sucrose molecule
- Caffeine molecule
- Cholesterol molecule