Conceptual image of genetic screening, showing a DNA molecule and genetic code with a cursor tracking one of the DNA spheres. Gene tests are used to test for genetic disorders, prenatal diagnostics (preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), newborn screening and forensic testing.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- biomedical Illustration
- black background
- color image
- color picture
- double helix
- exam (education)
- genetic research
- medical test
- monitor (electronic screen)
- stock picture
- Computer artwork of a medical test tube with blood samples and a DNA helix, depicting dna profiling, genetic testing and other DNA based tests.
- Genetic sample and DNA autoradiogram
- A row of human blood and chemistry samples awaiting testing in the lab
- Genetic research.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) autoradiogram in a petri dish
- Pipette and petri dish with autoradiogram
- Multi pipette adding samples to multi well tray in a laboratory
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
More Related Images
- Conceptual 3d DNA-like sculpture depicting the genetic code that is unique for every individual. DNA controls the development and functioning of every living organism.
- DNA transcription factor, molecular model
- DNA sample being pipetted into petri dish with DNA gel in background
- Petri dishes used for DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- The nucleosome consists of a DNA double helix wrapped around a core of histone proteins. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. Histone protein coloured blue, DNA pink.
- Pipetting samples into microcentrifuge tubes during an experiment in the laboratory.
- Genetic testing. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) swab sitting on genetic test results.
- DNA molecule, artwork