DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- background white
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- double helix
- genetic research
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- white background
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules.
- Human genome, conceptual image.
- Hand and DNA molecule
- DNA molecule. 3D-computer artwork of a space filling molecular model of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
- Conceptual 3d DNA-like sculpture depicting the genetic code that is unique for every individual. DNA controls the development and functioning of every living organism.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), conceptual image.
- Genetics research, computer artwork.
- Conceptual image of genetic screening, showing a DNA molecule and genetic code with a cursor tracking one of the DNA spheres. Gene tests are used to test for genetic disorders, prenatal diagnostics (preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), newborn screening and forensic testing.
More Related Images
- DNA molecule. 3D-computer artwork of a molecule of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
- Genetic individuality. Conceptual computer artwork showing a male head with a DNA. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) carries genetic information. Each person's DNA sequence is unique (except in the case of identical siblings). This image could represent this individuality. It could also represent attempts to study genetic variation in intelligence or personality traits.
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
- DNA analysis. Eppendorf tubes on graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- DNA analysis. Graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- DNA analysis. Magnifying glass over graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- Genetic testing. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) swab sitting on genetic test results.
- Chromosomes and DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules on a DNA autoradiogram, computer artwork. Chromosomes are composed of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) coiled around proteins. DNA contains sections, called genes, which encode the body's genetic information, determining each cell's structure, function and behaviour. Autoradiograms show the order of nucleotide bases (basic building blocks) in a DNA