Illuminated fiber optics.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- Illuminated fiber optics.
- Fibre optics. Bundle of optical fibres.
- Fibre optics. Close-up of the tips of a bundle of optical fibres.
- Optical fibres. Optical fibres are used in telecommunications to transmit data at high speed.
- Optical fibres emitting light. Optical fibres are used in telecommunications to transmit data at high speed.
- Optical fibres emitting light. These fibres are used for transmitting sound and images in the form of light. They are usually made from flexible glass that has a high refractive index. Each fibre consists of a core with an outer protective layer (cladding) that has a lower refractive index than the core. Light travelling through the fibre is contained within the core because of total internal refl
- Close-up of a computer cable
- Tablet computer showing conceptual artwork of data transfer in super high-speed cables.
More Related Images
- Digital communication, conceptual image.
- Optical fibres which are used to carry images, or high volumes of data
- Bundle of fibre optics used to send data
- Laser experiment in photonics laboratory.
- Fibre optics, close up.
- 3D computer artwork of a cable containing optical fibres, split to show its different layers. The optical fibres are in the centre, some of them grouped within coloured outer wrappings. The entire bundle is then wrapped in a protective fibre layer, and a hardened plastic outer sheath is added for strengthening and weatherproofing. Each optical fibre may carry hundreds of digitally coded messages s
- Fibre optics.
- Spray of Fibre Optics