Large school of Crescent tail bigeye with vivid red coloured skin.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Crescent Tail Bigeye
- Crescent-tail Bigeye
- fish (marine life)
- fish school
- Flowing Water
- marine life
- medium group of animals
- nature reserve
- no people
- ocean floor
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- Priacanthus hamrur
- ray-finned fish
- school of fish
- shoal (group of marine animals)
- South Pacific Ocean
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- swimming (animals)
- Swimming Animal
- underwater photography
- wildlife reserve
- Large school of Blue-line snapper on a coral reef in French Polynesia
- Marine life, fish in the waters of the South Pacific. A grey reef shark among a humpback red snapper shoal.
- Scalloped hammerhead shark swimming among other fish over the seabed, Galapagos Islands
- Green moray eel emerging from under a coral fan branch on coral reef.
- Graceful spotted eagle ray swimming across a coral reef in Fakarava.
- Grey reef sharks in the islands of the South Pacific.
- A captive crocodile underwater, snout in the surface of the water at the Garden of the Queens marine park, Cuba.
- Channel-clinging crab foraging for food in a marine reserve.
More Related Images
- A lone Bottlenose dolphin in the water, French Polynesia.
- Close-up of French Angelfish , Pomacanthus paru.
- Nino, a socially interactive crocodile at the Garden of the Queens, Cuba. Underwater shot, close up of the animal snout.
- A snorkeler, diver in the water with a socially interactive crocodile at the Garden of the Queens, Cuba.
- A school of Pacific Sardines fish, in a shoal, moving in the same direction at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Tail fluke of a Sperm whale underwater.
- A crocodile in a nature reserve, swimming with a snorkeler the Garden of the Queens, Cuba. Underwater view.
- A scuba diver underwater. Staghorn coral branches growing up from the reef.