Road through fire damaged forest from extensive wildfire, near Harts Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- country road
- environmental damage
- fire (things burning uncontrolled)
- forest fire
- natural disaster
- no people
- North America
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- remote (remote location)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tree trunk
- Washington State
- Wilderness Area
- Road through fire damaged forest from extensive wildfire, near Harts Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
- Fire damaged forest from extensive wildfire, near Harts Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
- A controlled forest burn, a deliberate fire set to create a healthier and more sustainable forest ecosystem. The prescribed burn of forest creates the right condition for regrowth.
- Curving road through desert, near Death Valley National Park, USA.
- Remote rural road through a flat arid landscape to the horizon.
- A black top road with a central line reaching into the distance, the road ahead.
- Road through fertile farmland in Spring
- Man jogging on rural road, farmland and wind turbines in distance, Washington
More Related Images
- Larch in autumn, Pacific Crest Trail, Psayaten Wilderness, North Cascades, Washington.
- Shadow of hiker on the Pacific Crest Trail, near Harts Pass, Pasayaten Wilderness, Washington.
- Fall in the North Cascades, near Harts Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
- Hiking trail in the North Cascades, Pacific Crest Trail through pristine alpine wilderness, autumn, near Granite Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Okanogan National Forest, Washington.
- Autumn in the North Cascades, near Harts Pass, Pacific Crest Trail, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
- Pacific Crest Trail through alpine meadow, near Harts Pass, Pasayten Wilderness, Washington.
- View along a tree lined country road.
- A view from above of a car on the highway in the Grande Ronde scenic area of eastern Washington State, USA